Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a top of the line Clarion cd player for sale. Barely used.

Built in hard drive for storing music, AUX input, color changing screen, many other capabilities.

Let me know if you are interested.

·
PSHH
2,190 Posts
would help if you posted the model and or pics letting the buyer know the model/which you are selling :thumbsup:

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would help if you posted the model and or pics letting the buyer know the model/which you are selling :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'd have to go down stairs and unwrap it to let you guys know. I will though. I thought about that after I posted it lol

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
also in for model # and pics

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, taking the pics now. Be up soon, I promise. Sorry.

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmm how much for the player shipped?
What are you willing to offer? Thats the question. I haven't had a chance to see what would be involved in shipping this...

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, thats a bit low balling. This cd player costs $650 brand new. I was thinking more along the lines or around $325ish+shipping. But like I said OBO so Ill keep that offer in mind haha

·
Registered
77 Posts
haha thanks man! im not low balling u its just im broke thas why and thats how much cash i have to spend..

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh haha ok.

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump

·
Doctor 2ner
210 Posts
how much u selling it for.. or how much is it going for new online... too lazy to research.. sorry

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how much u selling it for.. or how much is it going for new online... too lazy to research.. sorry
Honestly, I don't know how much its selling for at this moment. When I bought it I paid $650 though. I am asking $350 obo.

I love the player just didn't think its nessesary since the stock player has a 6 disc changer. I just got a cassette adapter for my MP3 player. I can include a Monster cable that goes into the back for a AUX such as an MP3 player if you want. Just let me know if you need anymore info or have anymore questions. Make an offer!

:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.