·
Back to stock :(
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP, ive seen these go for alot more..someone should hop on this!
damn straight :coffee:

for this price, its pretty much a freebie lol!!!

G

·
Bump for you, Dan. You F-I guys with '02-'04's need this. It is cheaper than replacing your hydraulic PS pump and lines.

·
Installer / Machinist
1,138 Posts
So damn tempting, just to have it to clean up the engine bay if anything else LOL.

Was it in working condition when it was pulled, and if it was in an accident was it one that may have damaged the rack in some way?

·
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
So damn tempting, just to have it to clean up the engine bay if anything else LOL.

Was it in working condition when it was pulled, and if it was in an accident was it one that may have damaged the rack in some way?
yes it was working condition as far as I know, bought it from a friend. I haven't tried it in my car since its 05 :(

unfortunately his ep3 got into an accident which got hit from the side.

·
Mr. Lott Stern
1,509 Posts

·
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love my EPS... The install would be easier than you all think. Its not like the older civic's and integra's. The rack is just bolted to the firewall instead of inside the subframe.

if anyone near cincy buys it ill help with the install
nice :) ttt

·
Installer / Machinist
1,138 Posts
If you still have this in 3 weeks consider it sold to me. I will be out of the country till Sept. 15th, if you still have it then I will pick it up from you as I desperately want an EPS setup.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts