Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately i am selling my rsx type s. Reason for a sale is just want something automatic in all honesty. Sell or trade. Here is s little info about the car. Just message me and i can send you pictures 909 939 6155
-03 rsx type s
-tags till march
-07 k24a2 the engine is very sought after do your research. Swap was done back in October less than a year ago. The engine very healthy had compression and leak down tests done to it before purchase passed with flying colors. Driven everyday to work and school. No leaks no smoke. nothing. it is extremely healthy and maintained meticulously
-Type s transmission works perfectly
- rbc manifold with reusable gasket
-karcepts adapter with ktuned reusable gaskets
-innovative 75a motor mounts
-energy suspension motor mount insert on the front mount
-skunk2 megapower exhaust sounds nice(nice backfires too)
-plm header same thing as buddyclub header
-has nice rims with beefy tires
-interior has been changed to black just need to do the dash but havent gotten around to doing it.
-stock suspenion. I have fully adustable coils that i have not thrown on. They will come with the car.
-after market kenwood with Bluetooth and two 12 inch kickers in the back sounds really nice!
-strut bars
- hid headlights
-upgraded rear lower control arms
-car runs amazing! Use it every single day. Extremely reliable everything was done right and maintained correctly. All honda fluids used. I take great care. The torque from the k24 is great for gas saving. You barley have to push the gas to catch speed.
-Tuned by daniel over at churchs automotive (he works hand in hand with hondata) one of the best tuners for hondasa. Power band is great very fast, reliable and mpgs takes new 5.0
-brand new rotors and brakes
Cons
-ac line needs to be put back on. Since the k24 sits higher the line has to be bent a little. Havent got around to doing it. Asking 4800 but willing to negotiate this is a steal. The engine alone cost me 1700 tune was 600 kpro was 700 thats already more than half ththe price im asking. Car is gona last the new owner a long time. Message me 909 939 6155

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts