Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

For Sale Pearl White RSX!!!

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JBamin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5212747826.html

Hi Everyone I have a 2002 Turbo Acura Rsx Type S Pearl White for Sale. The Price is 12,000 OBO.

It has a fully rebuilt K20a2 motor with less then 36,000 miles on the whole car and only 10,000 on the built motor. Odometer reads I think 35,900, still pretty low considering it's a 2002. The motor was never blown or ever got into a car accident. It has a clean car fax history, I am the 2nd owner! The oil has been changed and the vehicle is garage kept. I barely drove this car and it is in excellent shape.

The car is pushing at least 400 hp and running on Hondata's K-Pro engine management system. I've had the car for about 5 years and for most of that time it was in storage. There is a little scratch on the left front bumper and a half a ping pong ball size hole in the back bumper, the damages occured in storage.

Suspension was lowered about 1 1/2 inches, tires are stock and brand new still, car is mainly stock. I like the sleeper look so I never added anything to the exterior. This car is lots of fun, quick and powerful. It has potential for a lot more power but I want to get an SUV and decided to sell it. Car gets 30 mpg on the Highway! You won't be disappointed!!! Here are Mods that were done to the engine.

Benson Sleeved Block
Pauter Rods
Wiseco Pistons 9:1 Compression
Percision 60-1 Turbo
RC 750cc Injectors
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Hondata K Pro
Spearco Intercooler
Exedy Hyper Single Clutch and Flywheel
Quaife LSD
Cryo Treated all internal transmission parts
Greddy Type S BOV
Tial wastegate
Thermal 3 inch Turbo Exhaust
KOYO Radiator

Interior:

Auto Meter Gauges - Oil Pressure, EGT, Boost
Greddy Profrec B Boost Controller
Greddy Turbo Timer
Pioneer CD Player/Monitor

Email me if you'd like to test drive/see it (SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY - MUST HAVE MONEY IN HAND)

NO TRADES

contact me for more info.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.