Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mint Condition 9/10, the bar is replica and it's the front mugen strut bar. I'm looking for 70$ obo pick up in Markham. i'll be out of the country soon for vacation, so ill try to reply asap. if you want the rear one, silver_dc5 is selling his, so you can make a set.

70$ OBO

·
Registered
311 Posts
Pics?

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
yah, good price for a nice item! if i had some money i'd take this...

·
Yowtai Pedobear in Action
14,817 Posts
yah, good price for a nice item! if i had some money i'd take this...
u sure u dont want to join the bling mugen crew?! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
51 Posts
Nothing bling bout replicas :p
I notice from the chatting threads in the main Canada East forum that you like to talk about your manhood/pen0r being absurdly large. From some pictures I have seen of you, I'm pretty sure you are Asian, and so your size claims MUST be false, unless yours is a 'replica' (if they actually do those types of surgeries). In that case, yes, I would agree with you that there's 'nothing bling bout replicas', because I don' t think it would function properly.

However, for he Mugen strut bar, the replica looks just as good as the real one! I know because I have one and have compared the two myself. $70 is a very reasonable price, I paid $100 for mine, used.

·
Yowtai Pedobear in Action
14,817 Posts
thanks Tomy. Sale pending to mr_khilladi
nice, now you can buy my torque damper as well!

even though urs is an 05-06

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
I notice from the chatting threads in the main Canada East forum that you like to talk about your manhood/pen0r being absurdly large. From some pictures I have seen of you, I'm pretty sure you are Asian, and so your size claims MUST be false, unless yours is a 'replica' (if they actually do those types of surgeries). In that case, yes, I would agree with you that there's 'nothing bling bout replicas', because I don' t think it would function properly.

However, for he Mugen strut bar, the replica looks just as good as the real one! I know because I have one and have compared the two myself. $70 is a very reasonable price, I paid $100 for mine, used.
:popcorn:

·
Registered
9,401 Posts

1) There are 2 billion Asians in the world, with 50% being male. You seem very confident that my claims to Asian penis size are false. That leaves only one plausible explanation: you have seen a statistically relevant sample size for 1 billion penises to come to the conclusion that Asians have small penises. That is VERY disturbing.

2) Aesthestically speaking replica vs real they would look very similar, with the exception of the welds themselves. $70 is an extremely reasonable price. Although you paid $100 for it used, you could have just as easily paid $200 for a used authentic.

Usually the price savings for real vs replica is huge for Mugen parts, but the front strut bar isn't one of them. So in that regard, this is one of those things I would rather get real.

But really that's not the discussion at hand, I'm just poking fun at Tomy for using the word Bling with Replica. It seems paradoxical and my response as with most of mine are half serious at best.

Lastly you joined this month, picture(s) of me? I only posted one I believe in the Chat Thread recently. So I find that very disturbing to say the least.

·
purbread.com
7,717 Posts
u dont have to see all billions of blacks to know that they are generally taller and have big cock :dontknow:

even though the actually saving is less, the replica in this case is still less than half of the price of the authentic

he's an ultimate lurka! haha and obviously he's very interested in you to find plenty pics of u haha

·
fucks.given =< 0;
3,773 Posts
Yo guys if your DD'in the car then its fine. If you're tracking the car then replica's don't work... the amount of force in the front is so great that eventually the welds will break on you. I've seen it happen on others cars!

·
Banned
51 Posts
Excuse me sir, I did not mean to start anything, if that's what you're implying...

1) There are 2 billion Asians in the world, with 50% being male. You seem very confident that my claims to Asian penis size are false. That leaves only one plausible explanation: you have seen a statistically relevant sample size for 1 billion penises to come to the conclusion that Asians have small penises. That is VERY disturbing.

2) Aesthestically speaking replica vs real they would look very similar, with the exception of the welds themselves. $70 is an extremely reasonable price. Although you paid $100 for it used, you could have just as easily paid $200 for a used authentic.

Usually the price savings for real vs replica is huge for Mugen parts, but the front strut bar isn't one of them. So in that regard, this is one of those things I would rather get real.

But really that's not the discussion at hand, I'm just poking fun at Tomy for using the word Bling with Replica. It seems paradoxical and my response as with most of mine are half serious at best.

Lastly you joined this month, picture(s) of me? I only posted one I believe in the Chat Thread recently. So I find that very disturbing to say the least.
My bad, I did not mean to anger you sir, I was just pointing out what I thought was odd.
However, I think there are more females than males.
And yes, I did some searching to find pictures; nice car, btw.

Oh, to the TS: good luck on the pending sale!

·
Banned
51 Posts
u dont have to see all billions of blacks to know that they are generally taller and have big cock :dontknow:

even though the actually saving is less, the replica in this case is still less than half of the price of the authentic

he's an ultimate lurka! haha and obviously he's very interested in you to find plenty pics of u haha
Yes, I lurked around for a period of time before I decided to register.

·
b&#633;o&#729;&#654;&#647;&#633;&#592;duo&#623;&#4
10,428 Posts
:lawl: at thread!

·
Rockin Dem Jays!
3,444 Posts
i like chicken....bump for u!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts