Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah thats right guys im sellin my rx-8.. color is winning blue.. year is 2004 and has 32,500 miles. every dealer option including navigation, heated seats, leather, bose stereo w/ 6-disc CD changer..

lots of other goodies as well including the turbo.. heres the link for more information...

askin 21,000 which is book value of hte car.. not to mention theres over 10k in aftermarket parts so whoever buys this car is basically stealing it from me.. reason why im sellin is because i lost my job recently and cant afford to keep my payments for it... i have the title in hand also clean title.. let me know

willing to trade for 95+ integra GSR/type-R , 02+ rsx-s , 98+ prelude,or 95+240sx s14..

im very negotiable with the price because i need to sell it fast.. so shoot me some offers.. serious people only..

heres the link:

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?p=1869604#post1869604

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well.. so far the car has been turboed for 15k miles and no problems.. with the right ECU (interceptor-x) like the 1 i got .. with the proper tune.. there shoulldnt be no serious problems..of course with any turboed car thats not N/A turbo ur gonna run into some issues here and there..but so far nothin serious.. runnin strong..

21k very neg... the pics dont do it justice.. u gotta see it in person and it looks beautiful.. i get so many ppl who just look at my car all the time .. but if someone came up to me with 18,000 asap, the car is theirs..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys.. book value is over 21,000.. thers over 10,000 in mods.. im asking 21,000 and willing to go lower because of my need to sell,... shoot me some offers im very flexible w/ price.. only reaons why im selin so cheap is because im forced to sell and i need to within the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
im in new york, i have a 2005 vbp rsx type s with 20,000miles on it

i also have a 2001 prelude, silver, manual, with about 48,000miles

let me know u can take a look at both of em and i can take a look at the rx8.. let me know/pm me if i dont get back to you here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no thanks on the Z's.. not lookin for any trades of a car similar in value to mine.. i need cash..

put new pics up u can see them here...

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=115496&page=2

um.. yeah .. this is a deal of a lifetime for a car with these options/miles/mods..

asking 21k obo very neg... but.. whoever shows up with 18k within this week.. takes the car..

$18,000 and the car is yours!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol well like i said.. im open to trades too.. i really want a type-S.. but i would need some cash thrown to me so i can pay for most of my loan i took oiut.. so mostly i would be interested in trading for an

02+ type-S .. under 70k miles please... clean title or salvage it dont matter.. im interested in your type-S + 6 grand cash .. so if you have that.. and you want my car.. let me know.. im open for trades for the type-S

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
iite.. well .. i honestly dont feell like going through this anymore. car is a steal at the 21,000 asking price to begin with.. but now im going out of my mind and the car will be repo'd by the bank most likely.. therefore

MUST BE SOLD BY THE END OF MAY!

I have gotten estimates on the damage to fix.. ranging from only $1200-$1500

First person to come to me with $17,000 takes the car.

$17,000
$17,000
$17,000
$17,000
$17,000
$17,000

1 - 20 of 22 Posts