Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally. It's been almost a year on here and I haven't been able to post some pics. Well, here I used a Canon SD1000(girlfriends). I'm saving up for a Nikon d40 and then I'll get some better shots. Just completed the 05-06 front end conversion saturday night. My wheels are coming this coming saturday so I'll be sure to take a few more pics when I get them. Here goes nothin. Feedback appreciated.

Also, just had Skunk2 lowering springs installed and a new set of brakes. Much needed. I'm too poor to afford coilovers right now, but when I can I'll be sure to go Tein or Buddy Club. :thumbsup:

STEAK

Milk and RSX

just a random shot at the Fine Arts Center here at UMass-Amherst

Before pics!

Good-Bye

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice conversion...are you getting the brake ducts and front grille? i need to get the grille too

As far as the front is concerned. I have the front upper grill, the lower grill I still need but I might fill in that void with an intercooler ;) and the brake duct covers I'm going to be doing yellow fog lights to match my yellow hi beam. I think it will work well. Once I do the fogs I'm moving on to the mugen front end rear lips with 06 side skirts. Thanks for the props

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice pictures though man. :thumbsup: Coming along nicely.
thanks, appreciate the compliment! I'll try and get some new pics with the new wheels this weekend. The wheels will flow nicely. They are just no namer wheels from wheelsnext but I think that if the wheels look good and go well with what you're going for then why spend 2-3,000 on wheels when you can spend 700 for the look you're going for. But I would so love to get a set of volks. Maybe for my future Ap1

1 - 20 of 60 Posts