Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
thanks for playing..
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ...rumagin around the shopping karts out there im checkin this eye brow deal and it looks to me like its just a piece of tape..
so why THE heck is it 100 ++ bucks.... im thinkin i can go and get a piece of vinyl cut like that for less than 30 ..

so can anyone who has bought these tell me (maybe its not just a piece of tape.) if they like tehm or not ... and if you do ... how ez is to just well have those stolen from your car... maybe post some pics or something ...

thnx fellaz....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
DonCamino said:
ok ...rumagin around the shopping karts out there im checkin this eye brow deal and it looks to me like its just a piece of tape..
so why THE heck is it 100 ++ bucks.... im thinkin i can go and get a piece of vinyl cut like that for less than 30 ..

so can anyone who has bought these tell me (maybe its not just a piece of tape.) if they like tehm or not ... and if you do ... how ez is to just well have those stolen from your car... maybe post some pics or something ...

thnx fellaz....
they are not vinly tape. they are fiberglass, taped onto the headlight

·
thanks for playing..
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great .. now all i need to know is how ez is it for someone to come up and gank my stuff .. ( i mean if ppl are stealin emblems ..) why woulnt they lift these off the car ...are they secured ne other way

·
28,748 Posts
DonCamino said:
Great .. now all i need to know is how ez is it for someone to come up and gank my stuff .. ( i mean if ppl are stealin emblems ..) why woulnt they lift these off the car ...are they secured ne other way
They are pretty easy to steal. You can get vinyl but i'm not sure if you can paint it and still look good.

·
6,981 Posts
stryker said:
eyebrows? i thought they were always referred to eyelids
So did I. With eyebrows in big letters I thought it was going to be some trash talking against people with a uni-brow.

·
thanks for playing..
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eybrows eye lids... i dont know ..but i guess the confusion would explain why i havent had that many responces

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
tenth said:

So did I. With eyebrows in big letters I thought it was going to be some trash talking against people with a uni-brow.
lolll:laughing:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
i've had my eyelids for almost a year now...no probs...they're the roja ones...they're polyurethane, not fiberglass...no ones attemted to steal em yet...then again i live in va beach where running red lights gets put on the news

·
Registered
310 Posts
i got mine done vinyl....look the same, ings style, cheap as hell but doesnt look cheap. and i can just peel them off whenever i get sick of them....or some gay emblem snatcher could go ahead and do it like they did my type S badge.....:mad: i kill them til they die from it

·
thanks for playing..
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YEH thats waht im sayin i freakin hate those ppl who steal shit... but i really like the EYELIDS lol EYEBROWS ... ;) can you post a pic so i can see how it looks?
:dontknow:

·
28,748 Posts
DonCamino said:
YEH thats waht im sayin i freakin hate those ppl who steal shit... but i really like the EYELIDS lol EYEBROWS ... ;) can you post a pic so i can see how it looks?
:dontknow:
Eyelids and eyebrows are the same thing and I've heard them used interchangably.Maybe you can stick the vinyl on the INSIDE of the housing so it can't be jacked?

Here's the Ro-ja eyelids. The same ones that nostra has.

Ings

·
thanks for playing..
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm is that second one fiber glass ...it looks like vinyl .looks good tho do yours look like that SPOON ?:dontknow:

·
28,748 Posts
DonCamino said:
hmm is that second one fiber glass ...it looks like vinyl .looks good tho do yours look like that SPOON ?:dontknow:
Yes, I believe the ings is fibreglass like most eyelids.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts