Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

do you wear earplugs when you ride?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
I wear earplugs all the time(if im not wearing my headphones). Keep them attached to my key incase i forget

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Pretty sure I've had the loudest bike on this board (rc51 with sato banzai's). I wore earplus once, didnt like it. Some people cant ride without them. Try it out yourself.

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Pretty sure I've had the loudest bike on this board (rc51 with sato banzai's). I wore earplus once, didnt like it. Some people cant ride without them. Try it out yourself.
:thumbsup: +1 on Satos...heard the slipones give more power gains then a full system

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
:thumbsup: +1 on Satos...heard the slipones give more power gains then a full system
Not possible

edit: I have seen some full systems that did not produce much more power than their slip-on system, but I have never seen a full system that caused the bike to lose power in comparison to a slip-on. They would not manufacture a product that was worthless.

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
If you're meaning some slip-ons from one manufacturer make more power than a full system from another, than that is possible.

The yamaguchi full ti exhaust for a zx-10r actually robbed power from the stock system, according to a sport rider article. I'm not sure, however, if it included a pc III in there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts