Discussion Starter #1
Lets see some of your guys' tuned and painted cars :thumbsup:

I'll get some of mine up first:

6.0L Shelby Motor FTW

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you make the cars jump like that?

Is the RSX in horizon?
just depends on how you set up the suspension. and in my pic of the Raptor in Horizon, I was just driving around on the golf course lol

rsx is in horizon, but it's a Honda Integra Type R. you can swap in the nsx gt V6, which is pretty cool

The RSX's are 02-04/05-06 hybrids! 02-04 lights but lower half of bumper is 05-06! the ABP has 06 sides too, that's pretty cool. Nice CTR too.
ya, the 05-06 bumpers is the "sports bumper" or something. and it has the decklid spoiler too

·
UA6
269 Posts
It's in the rally pack expansion!

·
UA6
269 Posts
You didn't hear about it!??! What kind of Forza fan are you? :laughing:

It opens up a bunch of off-road tracks and allows you to put rally suspension, tires, and transmission on any car.

·
SVT Cobra Type-S
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You didn't hear about it!??! What kind of Forza fan are you? :laughing:

It opens up a bunch of off-road tracks and allows you to put rally suspension, tires, and transmission on any car.
I can't keep up with all this stuff anymore.....how much does it cost?

·
UA6
269 Posts
I honestly can't remember. I have the Season Pass for Horizon and the rally pack along with all of the new car packs were included in the price. I want to say it was damn near $40 for the pass :ugh:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I downloaded the demo and fell in love. This game remides me of need for speed underground 2. Not too many games out like this anymore

1 - 20 of 49 Posts