Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

WONG89 is...

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've searched everywhere for these things and everytime I hit up a Bay, Zellers or Home Outfitters I get the same response. "Oh we JUST sold out of them"

I've searched Kajiji and eBay and I found some, but they're not very local. The closest I found was a guy in Sauga and someone in Stoufville obviously with a 200% mark up. I don't wanna drive all that way just for fucking mittens, but gf just won't shut up about it.

Anyone here know where I can score these fucking mittens locally. I'm located in Scarborough/Markham/Toronto.

I blame Oprah for given out these mittens to her audience, now everyone and their dogs want them.

·
Registered
16,978 Posts
Ok, I've searched everywhere for these things and everytime I hit up a Bay, Zellers or Home Outfitters I get the same response. "Oh we JUST sold out of them"

I've searched Kajiji and eBay and I found some, but they're not very local. The closest I found was a guy in Sauga and someone in Stoufville obviously with a 200% mark up. I don't wanna drive all that way just for fucking mittens, but gf just won't shut up about it.

Anyone here know where I can score these fucking mittens locally. I'm located in Scarborough/Markham/Toronto.

I blame Oprah for given out these mittens to her audience, now everyone and their dogs want them.
olympics will be over by the time you find them.. :coffee:

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
olympics will be over by the time you find them.. :coffee:
Yeah that's what I said. I said I bet after Sunday you'll find a shit load of these for like $5

·
Registered
16,978 Posts
are u gonna stuff her mouth with those mittens =P
u have a pretty good collection of those canadian outfits, :thumbsup: for supporting canadian atheletes
it's size S/M he's looking for.. maybe he's gonna use it as a dick warmer..

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's size S/M he's looking for.. maybe he's gonna use it as a dick warmer..
In that case I'll need a youth's size :coffee:

·
Your Good Neighbour
1,363 Posts
Yo if you want you can buy the gloves from the guy in Sauga and i'll pick them up for you. I'll be coming on sunday to markham so you can grab them from me then.

·
Registered
16,978 Posts
no shit sherlock,
but if u ask bay to call other stores.. that store will get it from another store.
i had to get my gf some mac eye liner and the bay here ask another store in windsor or something and it came the next day

they did that for me at least...
go learn to do your brakes before attempting at it.. you're gonna make an RSX look like a runaway toyota..

edit: ninja quoted y0!!

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yo if you want you can buy the gloves from the guy in Sauga and i'll pick them up for you. I'll be coming on sunday to markham so you can grab them from me then.
Hahaha, you gonna pay him for me too? Sunday? I need them by tomorrow. Thanks for your offer though. I think I'll just take the drive out the Suaga tonight

no shit sherlock,
but if u ask bay to call other stores.. that store will get it from another store.
i had to get my gf some mac eye liner and the bay here ask another store in windsor or something and it came the next day

they did that for me at least...
By the time I do that, it'll be here next week. I want to have them no later than tomorrow.

BTW I just called the dude from Sauga and he's gonna be downtown tonight. I'll probably meet him for the $10 mittens which he's asking $25 for :fuu:

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
go learn to do your brakes before attempting at it.. you're gonna make an RSX look like a runaway toyota..

edit: ninja quoted y0!!
Same here! LOL! Wong was too schrow!

·
I'm RICH, bitch!
7,833 Posts

Teows?

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 129 Posts