Registered
2,325 Posts
Loose the decals/mudflaps
Re Badge
Moar low (for summer)
Fogs
/thread
cool.

i think it looks great :thumbsup: good luck with it! and the mudflaps dont even look bad at all. the exhaust seems to be missing a hanger maybe tho :dontknow:

·
Living Legend
12,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Loose the decals/mudflaps
Re Badge
Moar low (for summer)
Fogs
/thread
haha re badge for sure.
More low? In our streets? Maybe just for shits and giggles
Fogs possibly.

I'm super excited to get er on Saturday. My love for RSX came back with this. I was losing it for a second there.

·
Living Legend
12,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool.

i think it looks great :thumbsup: good luck with it! and the mudflaps dont even look bad at all. the exhaust seems to be missing a hanger maybe tho :dontknow:
Yeah it could be missing one. Will look into that. Thanks though. I don't plan on doing to much to it. Just keeping it basically the way it is. I say that now though.... ;)

·
Living Legend
12,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got a Type-S! Congrats man :beerchug:
haha I never said I would upgrade to an S but I couldn't give up on the RSX just yet. I was looking around at different cars and none of them felt right. This popped up online and I jumped all over it. Dealership told me they were getting a bunch of calls about it today but I already scooped it up :beerchug:

·
Banned
459 Posts
haha re badge for sure.
More low? In our streets? Maybe just for shits and giggles
Fogs possibly.

I'm super excited to get er on Saturday. My love for RSX came back with this. I was losing it for a second there.
rebadging is for JDM *******.

fix that exhaust first; probly bad hangers. at least you got black interior on your PWP

how much you pay
more than you can afford pal.

·
Living Legend
12,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rebadging is for JDM *******.

fix that exhaust first; probly bad hangers. at least you got black interior on your PWP

more than you can afford pal.
Rebadging as in put the RSX back on and Acura. Not badge into a Honda.

I don't like the emblems to be off the car. Not my style

Canada PWP FTW. I don't know why they put black in one country and tan in another... lame.

·
Premium Member
23,895 Posts
White is just so sexy for the RSX... Just wish it came stock with black interior... not like that would matter to me since I took out the black for the red lol

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.