41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,547 Posts
looks like I have to update the premie section a bit for these new guys

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
checked through the pages in the social group and came across this... like 5 active members left :rest

you realize this would mean giving white canadian alex premium again? alright, i'll put you guys down, lol.

If you're so against me having premie, for which I don't really care that much, you don't have to give it to me, you can give it someone else.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

If you're so against me having premie, for which I don't really care that much, you don't have to give it to me, you can give it someone else.
i'm not against it, i was just giving you a hard time since we don't interact as much anymore since i'm not on as much, and seems like you aren't either. time together has to be quality time :feel:

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
How about you randomly pick one member from each chat to become premie. That soumds more fair so we wont have chats fighting against eachother

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
i'm not against it, i was just giving you a hard time since we don't interact as much anymore since i'm not on as much, and seems like you aren't either. time together has to be quality time :feel:
I was going to get premie for the summer again, but besides a sig pic, a larger avy, and bigger PM box, there isn't much I want.

Awww c'mon handy i thought u liked it when i talk about that base all about dat base
more like all about the base of dat shaft

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
didn't your avy used to be a blindfolded girl, or tape over her mouth or something???
Viet Crew ya fuckers
i was going to say that would be like over 9,000 people, but i looked at the social group and only about 4 of y'all still post :rest btw, we knew khoa wouldn't nominate the viet crew since he hates everyone but white people :uduhh:

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.