Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this has been asked before, but i don't have time to search, since i need to give an answer quick. how much do you freelance graphic/web designers charge per hour? i was asked to design pages for a website, but i will NOT be coding it. just a new redesign of all the pages with the addition of creating style sheets. just FYI to gauge the extent of my labor

thanks in advance

·
Formerly Trvotypes
7,220 Posts
pm osmo.. he does that for a living he should be able to give you a price

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
similar here.... $50/hr for design, with a signed estimate from the client before any work commences. any work that falls outside of the scope of the estimate is an add'l charge.

any material costs (discs, printouts, etc.) are add'l as well.

:D

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$50 an hour with a minimum 10 hour charge.

or $100 an hour with a minimum 5 hour charge.

it depends on the client :)
thanks man :thumbsup:

similar here.... $50/hr for design, with a signed estimate from the client before any work commences. any work that falls outside of the scope of the estimate is an add'l charge.

any material costs (discs, printouts, etc.) are add'l as well.

:D
thanks jay. i just copied and pasted your post and put it in the email lol.

i still remember PMing you about getting into the industry a couple years back. your advice took me rather far. thanks man :thumbsup:

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
thanks man :thumbsup:

thanks jay. i just copied and pasted your post and put it in the email lol.

i still remember PMing you about getting into the industry a couple years back. your advice took me rather far. thanks man :thumbsup:
you're welcome..i remember that as well. i don't freelance as much anymore - since my "real job" is so much more creative now, so i don't really need to freelance to exercise my creativity. then again, the new job pays a lot better than the old one, so that helps too.

:thumbsup:

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you're welcome..i remember that as well. i don't freelance as much anymore - since my "real job" is so much more creative now, so i don't really need to freelance to exercise my creativity. then again, the new job pays a lot better than the old one, so that helps too.

:thumbsup:
nice congrats man! yea, i got a job with a magazine now and i'm just trying to do this graphic design stuff on the side. only thing better about freelancing is a consistent paycheck lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts