Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 1206 Posts

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
thanx for the luv pplz. Wanted to do something different on my car but not TOO crazy, so i went with these wheels and there one of my all time favorite. After searching for a wheels that would make the car stand out i went with the starks and was gana leave as is but with some feedback from my team decided to go the extra step with them and get them redone to make them stand out just a lil more and ended up with that result thanx again for the comments :thumbsup:

·
253/DC5
616 Posts
nice man

·
***ning myself from CRSX
510 Posts
not bad man, it's real different but I think it works. Yeah the 20mm spacers will make your car more flush.

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
how the bumps feelin??
dont feel much luv my suspension set up f&f type 2's ftw i have them set all the way stiff and still have a comfortable ride luv em
:thumbsup:
starks- gotta love em'
wrd my favorite:giggity:
car look super nice in this picture
thanx bro
needs some better pics, but nice and different!
yea i kno sry for the phone pics deff getting a shoot soon

New wheels look good to me.
wrd:D
not bad man, it's real different but I think it works. Yeah the 20mm spacers will make your car more flush.
yea wanted something i have seen b4, thats wat i always go for and also to keep it clean and not over due u kno , but yea 20mm for front will be ftw :love:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dam fresh them wheels give the car a whoooooole new look...I'm lovin it and the starks....one of my favorite wheels bro great taste

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
lookkkss clean as shit! Def hitting up to take pics when going to NY :D
come thru bro we always around
I♥myDC5;33723904 said:
yessa :bow:
Dam fresh them wheels give the car a whoooooole new look...I'm lovin it and the starks....one of my favorite wheels bro great taste
thanx alot bro, yea looks like a different car, starks ftw they never get old :thumbsup:

281 - 300 of 1206 Posts