Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 1206 Posts

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #345 (Edited)
well i was searching every where for these spacer adapters and finally called a friend of mine that works at kamispeed.com and actually had them in stock. Big up to kami speed for having alot of

good shit in stock deff. will be my first call for parts b4 i call to the west coast, they deff. came thru in the clutch b4 my trip to IA

gotta get some shots of the car now that its all flush now :thumbsup:

project kics 20mm spacer adapters

·
Bracka's Bitches Bitches
3,698 Posts
kics!

fresh ass wheels.
i was gonna go gold, but now, might do something crazy like this, or a crazy gold.

sick ass rims. rotas, yeah, whatever, gold rotas okay nice, carving starks, ballr bling, lollipop purple starks, fuuuuuckkkk yeah.

might have to get some starks...>_>

ive been going batshit insane trying to find some for sale. cannnot for the life of me.
and not seeing em on Work either.....fuuuck.
whered you get em?

·
Registered
33,987 Posts
thanks to joe and dan from ivyleagueeast for coming to the bbq and the flickz

still waiting on my 20mm front spacers

digging the drop and look :thumbsup:

are they the ones for the dc5's i hears people run ep3 ones as well becasue they go lower....just wondering was thinking about pickin up a set of these..
the ep3 version does goes lower ight.....low enough to do this on a dc5. courtesy from tim

·
BULLET-Autoworks
2,131 Posts
kics!

fresh ass wheels.
i was gonna go gold, but now, might do something crazy like this, or a crazy gold.

sick ass rims. rotas, yeah, whatever, gold rotas okay nice, carving starks, ballr bling, lollipop purple starks, fuuuuuckkkk yeah.

ive been going batshit insane trying to find some for sale. cannnot for the life of me.
whered you get em?
they werent rotas, they are desmond regamaster marquis promada edition... legit... FUK rota

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
nice set up man,diggin the whole car...real talk.question,how much did those project kik 20 mill spacers run for?is it direct plug and play?thanks man,mucho props.:thumbsup:

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
kics!

fresh ass wheels.

whered you get em?
no rotas here bro....lol:thumbsdow: they were regamasters , i been searching for starks and finally got my hands on them thru rbwheels, and sent them out to get custom redone, but thanks bro :thumbsup:
digging the drop and look :thumbsup:

the ep3 version does goes lower ight.....low enough to do this on a dc5. courtesy from tim

mines looks the same way lol :noes:
they werent rotas, they are desmond regamaster marquis promada edition... legit... FUK rota
:thumbsup:
nice set up man,diggin the whole car...real talk.question,how much did those project kik 20 mill spacers run for?is it direct plug and play?thanks man,mucho props.:thumbsup:
yea its straight mount up to ur stock studs and good to go luv em they are great, spacers were about 162 shipped check out kamispeed.com they may have some in stock:bow:

·
*NEW*06 VBP-S
1,173 Posts
pm'D about SOLFRESH team.....

·
Bracka's Bitches Bitches
3,698 Posts
yeah lol, i meant regas, dont know why i said rota lol. it was late last night.

thats my excuse and im sticking to it.
i been searching for starks and finally got my hands on them thru rbwheels, and sent them out to get custom redone, but thanks bro :thumbsup:
:noes:
ive gotten like mixed reviews about them.

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #354 (Edited)
another lil update to keep it goin

thought i'd change the clutch and flywheel along with oil and sparkplugs for my big road trip to tennessee and florida with the car. So i
did competition clutch and exedy flywheel for a lil upgrade to the tranny, BIG thanks to BULLET again for his superb work :thumbsup:
wish me luck on my trip. Deff. will take pics and possible video documentry on the trip :run::giggity:

my babe all apart

tranny down

:thumbsup:

·
Bracka's Bitches Bitches
3,698 Posts
much
MUCH easier than the ep3s

where in fl you going to?

·
Bracka's Bitches Bitches
3,698 Posts