Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

541 - 560 of 1206 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
i2ide said it all... 1 major thing is to hang around with people who know what their talking about and dont swear by intakes and exhaust making your car super fast like most ppl in NY... gotta be open minded

um... i was in the situation where i wanted to have one of those cars in a magazine i used to see... so i decided to go to wyotech so they can teach me everything i had to know to make that possible, and that was that.... wyotech taught me everything and i put it into my car to show what i know and what im capable of.... simple
:thumbsup: for helping a bortha out

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #542
i2ide said it all... 1 major thing is to hang around with people who know what their talking about and dont swear by intakes and exhaust making your car super fast like most ppl in NY... gotta be open minded

um... i was in the situation where i wanted to have one of those cars in a magazine i used to see... so i decided to go to wyotech so they can teach me everything i had to know to make that possible, and that was that.... wyotech taught me everything and i put it into my car to show what i know and what im capable of.... simple
well said, if you hang around some ricers well your car will eventually show it, the ppl we always around with every year step up there game so we cant fall bak you kno, so we kinda force ourselves to push the bar to the next level basically, always something new every year lol

looking good man. very different in the color choices, definetly sticks out and different from what everyone else is doing. keep it up brother!
thanx alot brotha :thumbsup:

·
BULLET-Autoworks
2,131 Posts
thanks i2ide and bullet, i have kind of known this but i actually needed to hear this from someone i guess, the thing that i need to do is find friends that are really into cars not just like them as a phase, imo cheap parts= paying more later, and bullet like i said before your car really shows the time and dedication you have given to it!!! your car is inspiration :)
:thumbsup: for helping a bortha out
:thumbsup:

541 - 560 of 1206 Posts