Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

641 - 660 of 1206 Posts

·
Orange Member
5,276 Posts
Oh yeah if it would have been my J's front bumper instead I would have lost it, lol. The main reason I bought this replica was to take the abuse I don't want the J's bumper seeing, lol.
Lol that sucks hard ass man! Mines has a few rock chips and a SHIT load of scrapes underneath. But because I've scraped so much with it on my bumper itself is getting fucked! The sides are starting to crack cuz of the bumper compressing so much from getting smashed up front to the ground lol. But yeah Ive been pushing my luck for almost a month with my lip still on and not breaking it. *knocks on wood. I'm sure to take it off prob tomorrow or something.

·
Orange Member
5,276 Posts
I need a replica cs lip though, and it would be nice to have a beater bumper on the side as well. I couldn't find that seller you pm me btw.

·
Maldito Goldo
1,100 Posts
It gonna be crazy when you & bullet finally bring out ya cars :drool:

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #648
Lmao yea ok bro, ur car is ballin lol
Looks great Fresh! I still want your Brembos, are those the ITRs?
Yea anointed got them redone :thumbsup:
It gonna be crazy when you & bullet finally bring out ya cars :drool:
omg can't wait till we rollin into a show or meet

damn thats fresh, what rims are those???
Well idk which ones u talkin bout my old gold ones were regas and the purples were carving starks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lmao yea ok bro, ur car is ballin lol

Yea anointed got them redone :thumbsup:
omg can't wait till we rollin into a show or meet

Well idk which ones u talkin bout my old gold ones were regas and the purples were carving starks
yea i was talking about the gold ones thanks for the reply :bow:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
OMFG DIZ CAR IS SO SWAG LIEK WTF DUDE DIZ IS BEST CAR EVER OMFG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG OMFOGOFGMOGMFDIGFDOIGDFGDFUHOLYSIHTTHISISSOCOOLololololOLOLOLOOOOLLLLL

Starks on an older Honda = kewl
Starks on a newer Honda (especially with that horrible candy paint shit on them) = no.

·
westSPEC
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #652
OMFG DIZ CAR IS SO SWAG LIEK WTF DUDE DIZ IS BEST CAR EVER OMFG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG OMFOGOFGMOGMFDIGFDOIGDFGDFUHOLYSIHTTHISISSOCOOLololololOLOLOLOOOOLLLLL

Starks on an older Honda = kewl
Starks on a newer Honda (especially with that horrible candy paint shit on them) = no.
its funny u go from MadLorEP3 thread and type some dumb shit like
I LAIK DA PIXTURE WITH ALL DA CASH ON IT CUZ DAZ FUccINNNN KEWLZZZZZZ LAIK SWAGGERS
then you come to my thread with the same dumb shit lol then ninja edit thinkin yo would get cool points for tryin to crack on my wheels :rotfl: pathetic attention whores these days :coffee: but keep it up bro your "kewl" :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
its funny u go from MadLorEP3 thread and type some dumb shit like

then you come to my thread with the same dumb shit lol then ninja edit thinkin yo would get cool points for tryin to crack on my wheels :rotfl: pathetic attention whores these days :coffee: but keep it up bro your "kewl" :thumbsup:
Damn dude you mad? Tell us how you really feel about your riced out rims. You would think I fucked your girl or something with the amount of anger coming out of you.

·
BULLET-Autoworks
2,131 Posts
Damn dude you mad? Tell us how you really feel about your riced out rims. You would think I fucked your girl or something with the amount of anger coming out of you.
ur parents must have kept u locked in a room all your life in dissappointment, cant imagine how your school life was if your on here looking for this much attention out of a car forum, anyways pics of your POS pleasee, :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
ur parents must have kept u locked in a room all your life in dissappointment, cant imagine how your school life was if your on here looking for this much attention out of a car forum, anyways pics of your POS pleasee, :thumbsup:

Last I checked, I was allowed to have an opinion

·
BULLET-Autoworks
2,131 Posts

Last I checked, I was allowed to have an opinion

last time i checked this ^ wasnt an opinion :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
:noes: oo no not another one smh :thumbsup:

Ya man I got them for days so don't fuck with me

Anyways, you and your boy have lame cars and I am entitled to that opinion. End of story. The fact that you get offended by someone shit talking your car is hilarious. It's a fucking car, not an extension of your dick. It's a bunch of scrap metal pieced together with a bunch of shit on it. If you get that up in arms about me having an opinion, you're a dense tool. The only person who will appreciate it is yourself. You really thought everyone was gonna like your ride?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/iiburnintegras/RSX.jpg

Attached is pix of my car

641 - 660 of 1206 Posts