Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Select Automotive
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boo teenagers on their cellphones. Pics pretty much describe it all.

and here she is getting towed away :(

legally the cops said it was my fault since i "didn't yield the right of way to him" but me and my friend that were in the car both saw him speeding towards us not making any attempt to go into the two right lanes to avoid us. even though he had ample time and space to do so. and it's not like I darted out the parking lot to try to beat him to the crossover. just a dumb kid driving a pos. and he was laughing when he got out of his car like it was a joke. and I got the ticket and my insurance is gonna have to pay for everything :(

·
Registered
541 Posts
Dam that sucks man, If that kid would have been laughing after hitting me...!! They would be towing him away in an ambulance.

·
Select Automotive
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he was going maybe 50 or 60 down a 40 but by the time he slammed on his brakes when he finally noticed me he slowed down to maybe 15-20. and my suspension if fucked for sure. you can't tell in the pics but it looks like my front tires are facing opposite directions cuz he pushed my wheel inward when the passenger wheel was turned to the right

·
Select Automotive
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^well, he was being distracted and speeding while on the phone. im not stupid enough to pull out into a lane with a chance of getting hit especially since i had a passenger with me.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Dam that sucks man, If that kid would have been laughing after hitting me...!! They would be towing him away in an ambulance.
:iamwiths: :chuck:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts