Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
I Have Twins!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PICS: Page 3 and Page 5
I sold my 2002 abp Type S a couple months ago to finally buy my dream car after years of research and dreaming.:laughing: i already miss the practicality of the RSX and of course vtec:vtec: but the FD is a blast to drive, its truly a pure sports car, gotta love the twin turbo rotary :love: and the insane handling abilities. oh and of course the looks:giggitygiggity: heres my RSX before i sold her:

and this is my new pride and joy, 1993 Vintage Red RX-7 R1:

let me kno what u think!

·
I Have Twins!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, no worries i got the means to keep her happy. keep the comments comin guys! thx 4 lookin
:rotfl: :rotfl: @downgrade +rep

Reactions: jpitts

·
I Have Twins!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:rotfl: i was waiting for that one to pop up. i have all the reliability mods done to her, so shes running perfectly fine. i could get into how its really not as bad as everyone says but ah fuck it haha.:weeeeeeeeee: :beerchug:

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
Any plans or just going to keep it clean?

·
I Have Twins!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dont plan on crazy horse power numbers, i just wanna keep it clean. 99 spec front end, tails, and wing maybe later. exhaust and intake for sure. in the long run i wanna b able to spank STIs and Evos on occasion:laughing: but nothing too crazy, keeping her running perfect is my priority

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
93?? 58,000 miles??? damn thats low as hell. my car is at 55,000 :(

..oh well i remember when i had a '90 5.0 with only 60,000miles.. ballin! anyways, nice upgrade bro! take care of her!

Reactions: PowerStripe

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Cool, my cuz got a 93 Vintage red RX7 R1 w/ 35,000 miles on it...
it has, DP W/ high flow cat, greddy sp1 catback, Power FC tuned by Neptune Speed (yoshiya), and just recently got a Petter Ferrel Stock mount intercooler and intake... and i think another relaiablility mod i cant remeber

when it was tuned it hit 270 WHP BEFORE the intercooler and intake...

·
I Have Twins!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow man 35,000...and i thot mine was low haha thats cool. i love how the 'reliability' mods serve a dual purpose and really boost the power on these cars. 270 whp is crazy for those mods, only real power mod i have rite now is my down pipe, im lookin into sum intakes and a racing beat exhaust soon though. then i'll get a Power FC and have it tuned.

where in SoCal r u? ur cuzin down here too? Im lookin for sum FD owners around here to chill with.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts