VS. Godzilla
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
VS. Godzilla
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So does anyone have this?

Anyone knows the quality of these guards? Are they more like 3M or stoneguard? Just want to know if its worth the $35. Thanks! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
i just rememebr muevelo having trouble with stonegaurd turning brown form the heat, i wodlnt wanna risk it. but.....give it a try!.. just not for me

G

·
what the hell is that suppose to guard your headlights against?

lasers?

its just a film.. what can it do? your headlights already come in a protective plastic shell.. what more protection you want?

$35 dollars.. good lord thats a lot of money.. how about i'll pay you $.25 and you let me use it for a week..

·
Premium Member
21,129 Posts
lostkauss said:
what the hell is that suppose to guard your headlights against?

lasers?

its just a film.. what can it do? your headlights already come in a protective plastic shell.. what more protection you want?

$35 dollars.. good lord thats a lot of money.. how about i'll pay you $.25 and you let me use it for a week..
How about chips and scratches? if you have jdm's or even blacked out ones.. scratches are very noticable. I think its a good idea. :eek:

G

·
umm.. have you ever seen a chipped plastic house'n cover??

they don't chip.. they might crack tho.. if you get hit with a rock hard enuf.. they would get a hair-line crack..

but i'll be more worried about the paint..

i have never seen a cracked house'n on any cars from fly'n rocks and such on the road..

the only way the house'n can crack is.. if you back into something.. those suckers are pretty tough..

your windshield will crack b4 they do..

·
Premium Member
21,129 Posts
lostkauss said:
umm.. have you ever seen a chipped plastic house'n cover??

they don't chip.. they might crack tho.. if you get hit with a rock hard enuf.. they would get a hair-line crack..

but i'll be more worried about the paint..

i have never seen a cracked house'n on any cars from fly'n rocks and such on the road..

the only way the house'n can crack is.. if you back into something.. those suckers are pretty tough..

your windshield will crack b4 they do..
I was leaning more towards scratches. My head lights have a few scratches and perhaps a small chip or two from rocks.. just like the hood. and we are talking about "headlights" not tail lights. :wavey:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.