Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen alot of "kits" that I really like. However I've been messing around in photoshop and it seems to me that the RSX would look awesome with the front filled in a little. Here is what I mean (before PS on top, doctored on bottom):

Attachments

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
if u really wanted to, a body shop will do that for u. i think it looks ok, but i'd rather see the top grill open. so for the cwest kit, instead of having the small vent at the top, i was hoping it would be open all the way instead. too bad it isnt that way. but thats just my opinion :)

i guess if i really wanted to, i could get a body shop to do that for me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
i really like the one itrgtr did. i always loved the cwest kit but the only thing that bothered me was that little vent thing. i always wondered wut it would look like if the whole thing was just open instead, but now i see it photochopped, i think it looks really good. i want to see someone actually have a body shop do this. curious how it would look in real life.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
that little hole in the bumper is right by the air box so it might be more beneficial performance wise to have it there but i doubt it really makes that much of a difference so it looks pretty clean with it filled in

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
air inlet won't work wit my ice box ! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts