Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hi there
696 Posts
Seat belts are warrantied for the life of the vehicle. Bring it to Acura and have them look at it and hope they dont notice any shotty body work if any was done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not sure about accidents, (that may have to becovered by insurance) but seatbelts are warrantied for life as stated.

I had a jammed/stuck buckle on my Integra and it was replaced, no questions asked. I am YEARS past waranty, so I was surprised anything was still covered :)

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,245 Posts
If you are in an accident, the seat belts should be repaired as part of the damage settlement the same as any other component. If you paid for the accident damage yourself, time to pony up again.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If you are in an accident, the seat belts should be repaired as part of the damage settlement the same as any other component. If you paid for the accident damage yourself, time to pony up again.
I purchase a set and the seatbelt is retracted all the way. I cant pull the seatbelt out to install it because the locking mechanism keep interfering everytime I tried to pull out the seatbelt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts