·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know how.... :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
i belive if you switch the negative with the positive it should do this although its not proper probably the easiest way.

although you should have to rewire it with a relay, id think something up but im tired

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
n e 1 else

·
Ex-Mod
25,997 Posts
What do you mean stay on and blink? So they are like a marker light, but blink when you use it as a turn signal?

·
Honda4Ever
7,580 Posts
I think I know what he means, like the rear tails at night, have them stay on dim, but when you hit the turn signals they light up brighter, am i right?

·
Registered
263 Posts
When I do the DIY: Hyper Blinkers, I'll figure it out...I'll keep you guys posted...the switching of the positive and negative connections would work, but I think you need a dual filament bulb, not sure though until I try it..

·
what da dillio
650 Posts
i have the setup that you want, it's always on and when you signal it blinks and relay with your turning signals. This is what you do: from the side marker light, hook the positive wire to the positive wire of the parking lights (don't cut it, just tap into it). From the negative wire of your side marker light, hook that negative wire to the positive wire of your turning signal light and WALAAH, it should work. hope this helps

·
what da dillio
650 Posts
oops my bad that was for the sidemarker lights, for the front turn signal, you need a dual filament bulb and connector to make that work. sorry for the previous post

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
i don't see why you would need dual filament. u're having it on all the time, then when u use it as a turn signal, it turns off and on, off and on, exactly the opposite of normal, where it's off, then goes on and off, on and off.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o.k here is the deal....

i want my front turn signals to stay on....but when i use the blinker they still blink....it's like the corvette whenever u see one it has those bright ass amber lights in the front that stay on...but it still blinks...have u guys ever notice how bright our blinkers are...they are like a fog light in the headlight!!!!!

Now....how do u do it?????

·
what da dillio
650 Posts
you need a dual filament bulb, and in order to support that bulb, you need the connector that supports that dual filament bulb. That way, when you blink, one will always be on, and when you don't blink, both will always be on, and you have to wire it to your parking lights, so they will always be on

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmmm o.k. what about if i just run a switch to the inside of the car to turn just those blinkers on as a constant...?

·
Registered
1 Posts
What do you mean stay on and blink? So they are like a marker light, but blink when you use it as a turn signal?
Yes exactly. A steady orange glow that switch off when blinking instead of on cuz ppl like the orange glow active. For show.
N I'm pretty sure it's all turnsignals u know if u got orange colour in the back too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts