Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lazy-ass Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD AND SHIPPED!!!

FS: standalone 02-04 KPro ECU. I do not need or want a trade.

ECU info: http://forums.clubrsx.com/album.php?albumid=608&pictureid=3258 (please let me know if this doesn't work)

Price: $900 + SH + fees (if any, such as PayPal fees).

Shipping: I will ship anywhere in the US and you will pay for shipping. Once I have your zip code I can go online and get approximate shipping from your choice of the following - FedEx/UPS/USPS.
I will only ship insured + signature required.
I will not ship outside of the US (sorry, too much hassle).
I will not ship to PO boxes.

Payment: For a local buyer I will accept cash or cashier's check. No personal checks, sorry. For others I will accept cashier's check or PayPal. However, you will have to pay fees (if any... it's been a while since I've used PayPal). Also, I will do my best to verify your PayPal info to avoid a scam.

Background: I bought an extra ECU, had it upgraded to KPro, and kept my stock one in storage. KPro was great - by far the best mod for the K engines. However, since I started riding a motorcycle the car has been sitting in the garage more and more and now my gf drives it more than I do and she couldn't care less about some fancy ECU. So the KPro is a bit of a waste :(

Lastly, the price is set so take it or leave it. I am not interested in anything lower than $900 or trades of any kind. If it doesn't sell so be it. I might just put it back in the car one of these days...

Thanks for looking and I hope this ECU finds a new home :thumbsup:

·
CTR EP3
84 Posts
I'll take it, tell me total shipped to

Give me till tomorrow (saturday), to paypal you the money.
PM me if everything is ok. Thanks

·
Lazy-ass Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have not received funds or heard back from the buyer so the ECU is again up for sale

price or conditions have not changed

Example: shipping to Cali is about $25 and PayPal fees for a credit card transfer are $44 so the total will be about $975. If you pay with a PayPal bank account transfer you will save $44 so the total will be about $925.

·
Registered
93 Posts
what $44 for credit transfer.I just sold a pnf ecu to florida from L.A ups cost me $10.18 and thats for them boxing it up and $4.48 for the paypal fee..

tell u what if its a prb ill give u $900 shipped.. and im paypal verified..

·
Lazy-ass Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what $44 for credit transfer.I just sold a pnf ecu to florida from L.A ups cost me $10.18 and thats for them boxing it up and $4.48 for the paypal fee..

tell u what if its a prb ill give u $900 shipped.. and im paypal verified..
david, thanks for the offer but no, i will not take $900 shipped. as i said a few times before i will take $900 + actual SH + paypal fees.

wrt SH, the latest quote to CA from WA was about $25. this was not just boxed and shipped since it included shipping with a $900 declared value and adult signature required. all those options add up and i will only ship using those options per my original post.

wrt paypal, they had some fee changes that went in affect:
http://thebrewsnews.com/2009/05/02/...changes-to-policies-effective-june-july-2009/

current fees are:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

that's 2.9%+$0.30 of $900 = $26.40

so with everything the approximate total is $950.
again, this is a take it or leave it price that i believe to be fair to both the buyer and myself.

finally, the ecu is a PRB part, hardware revision 1.00 (no onboard datalogging), hondata s/n 1321.

·
Section 8
1,556 Posts
I can be patient, someone will sell theirs with a trade for $650 or full for $850

·
Lazy-ass Member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can be patient, someone will sell theirs with a trade for $650 or full for $850
good luck!

i'm sure that there are people out there who need money more than i do so if i can find a better deal then by all means take it :thumbsup:

if anyone else out there is interested in dealing with a responsible, honest, no-bullshit seller then please ping me.
otherwise i can't really complain about putting k-pro back in my car... :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.