Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Good luck JC, you should have no problem selling.... You took great care of this car, with that year, mileage, and stock engine???? there is no other RSX around in that condition guaranteed that has never had engine mods

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck JC, you should have no problem selling.... You took great care of this car, with that year, mileage, and stock engine???? there is no other RSX around in that condition guaranteed that has never had engine mods
thanks bro... i appreciate your high appraisals!

·
fail streak captain :/
3,772 Posts
wow. when i fisrt bought my 02 NHBP i saw this car, even had it as my iphone and computer background. wish i could sell mine just to buy this one or at least get all your parts. ha basically bump and GLWS man. flawless car and such low miles

·
OMG STFU
258 Posts
thanks bro... i appreciate your high appraisals!
Dear JC. I will buy this car from you for 2 packs of skittles. an etch and sketch(the left side only etches). and a used condom i found in the back of 7-11. and as a bonus i'll leave the semen in the rubber.

regards you effin fagg0t.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
i think i met this bro once, kool guy too. car is def pretty hot from pics ive seen in the for show section. im sure he takes care of it real well, also still has plenty of miles on it

anyway vouch for this dude, good luck on sell man

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think i met this bro once, kool guy too. car is def pretty hot from pics ive seen in the for show section. im sure he takes care of it real well, also still has plenty of miles on it

anyway vouch for this dude, good luck on sell man
thanks! im sure we've seen each other a couple of times in meets.

bump!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts