Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
would you be intersted in a rebuilt and modded motor gsr, 97? has about 10k miles on the motor. let me know if your intersted

·
Let the wind carry u home
889 Posts
From both a current Fit owner and an RSX owner... don't fucking do it man. I love the car, but I will be selling it within a year. The handling is great and the car is small.. but the word "soul-less" comes to mind while accelerating. Figure it out.

·
New in the game!
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From both a current Fit owner and an RSX owner... don't fucking do it man. I love the car, but I will be selling it within a year. The handling is great and the car is small.. but the word "soul-less" comes to mind while accelerating. Figure it out.
i guess, i just miss my built crx and my rsx is just so slugish compared to it, i like the smaller cars for some reason. i need to find someone to let me test drive one.

would you be intersted in a rebuilt and modded motor gsr, 97? has about 10k miles on the motor. let me know if your intersted
sorry man, no thanks

·
ABP CREW Member #40
337 Posts
well if you ever decide to sell the car as stock and are going to part out the A-Spec kit let me know :thumbsup: but GL with sale the car looks great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts