Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
STI Crew
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay. Since i supercharged my car, i wont be winter driving it. Therefore i bought a winter beater. My goal was to buy something with the same bolt pattern as the type s so i could use these brand new winters. They are absolutely amazing and brand new. They actually only have 1 storm on them, which is the picture below. They are Goodyear Nordic's

Type S rims condition= 8.5/10
Tires Condition = 9.9/10
Not parting these out, the set goes for $800 OBO

Aspec High wing is BNIB. Some member sold it here to me and i thought it came with the mini deck aspec wing. I was wrong and got pwned. I can find a mini aspec wing anywhere and am tired of looking. Its been in my basement for a really long time and its time for it to leave.

Condition is 9.99/10

Also.....

Tanabe Hyper Medallion 60mm Cat back SS exhaust... I want it gone ASAP. Give me offers......As seen in Sig. Great sounding exhaust........I need something bigger for my new setup.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Okay. Since i supercharged my car, i wont be winter driving it. Therefore i bought a winter beater. My goal was to buy something with the same bolt pattern as the type s so i could use these brand new winters. They are absolutely amazing and brand new. They actually only have 1 storm on them, which is the picture below. They are Goodyear Nordic's

Type S rims condition= 8.5/10
Tires Condition = 9.9/10
Not parting these out, the set goes for $800 OBO

Aspec High wing is BNIB. Some member sold it here to me and i thought it came with the mini deck aspec wing. I was wrong and got pwned. I can find a mini aspec wing anywhere and am tired of looking. Its been in my basement for a really long time and its time for it to leave.

Condition is 9.99/10

Price is 150 FIRM.

What kind of tires on the rims
Bolded for you

1 - 20 of 28 Posts