Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Fly NAVY!!
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:
2004 Artic Blue Pearl Acura RSX Type-S. 6-speed manual. 46K miles. Factory warranty until 52,500 miles. Clean title in hand. All regular maintenance dealership performed and documented. Washed and waxed regularly. Lightly (and tastefully) modified, but can be returned to stock form at buyer's request. Features: Black leather seating, clean black carpet interior, power:moonroof, keyless entry/doorlocks, windows, cold a/c, Bose Sound system, factory A-Spec body kit, factory rear spoiler, near flawless paint and trim.

Modifications: Injen cold air intake, Hondata intake manifold gasket, Greddy SP2 catback exhaust (quiet), HID kit, Blackout headlights, Buddy Club N+ coilover suspension, 20% window tint, pre wired for amp/subwoofer, Viscous Tech short shift adapter, 18" Rota Subzero wheels. I have the stock parts and they will be included if the car is bought as-is. I do not plan to part out the car unless a serious buyer wants the car in stock form.

Price: $18k as-is, $17k in stock form

More Pics: http://pensacola.craigslist.org/car/317081099.html

·
Fly NAVY!!
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you can have dibs on the rims if i have a buyer who wants the car stock. In that case, I will post closer pics and we can work out details.

·
Fly NAVY!!
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There's one chip on the a-spec lip and there's a few scratches on the bottom of it. You can't really see them unless you get up real close and the scratches are on the underside anyway. I have a bottle of ABP touchup paint but haven't had a chance to go over the lip. I'll include the bottle for the buyer.

The hood has maybe 2 tiiiiiny little specks (smaller than a pinhead) and you'd have to REALLY be looking for them to see them.

Otherwise, no scratches, dents, dings.

·
PWP Monsta
1,174 Posts
bump for a clean car.. why are you selling?

·
Fly NAVY!!
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
congrats...somebody was really tryin' to unload theirs if they sold for that low.

·
Fully Boosted
9,019 Posts
haha nope im just a good negotiator and it was a girl, i convinced her that she wasnt going to sell it for any more haha. i offered her 15 and she was looking for 17.5, and she was like how about 16 and im like ok lol. Man i cant wait, i got a 94 civic right now, non-vtec ewwww lol, its going to be like a big upgrade haha. I got the title already and i pick it up on wed:)

Btw, where can you get ahold of the aspec lip kit cuz i want to put one of those on eventually?

·
Collegiate
1,392 Posts
Goodluck with your sale. I always liked your car man.

haha nope im just a good negotiator and it was a girl, i convinced her that she wasnt going to sell it for any more haha. i offered her 15 and she was looking for 17.5, and she was like how about 16 and im like ok lol. Man i cant wait, i got a 94 civic right now, non-vtec ewwww lol, its going to be like a big upgrade haha. I got the title already and i pick it up on wed:)

Btw, where can you get ahold of the aspec lip kit cuz i want to put one of those on eventually?
ebay it. Escondido Acura sells them completely new for around $900 shipped.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts