Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SuwoopinK20Z
1,830 Posts
you have a price range of what you would want for this in mind? 1200shipped?

·
Lovin' the wife daily!
391 Posts
I am in Afghanistan for awhile but wanna get parts built up so when I get home I can mod my car and go dyno tune it and have some fun...whats your rock bottom price to a US ARMY soldier over here fighting for your right to drive and breathe safely? lol...for real though.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am in Afghanistan for awhile but wanna get parts built up so when I get home I can mod my car and go dyno tune it and have some fun...whats your rock bottom price to a US ARMY soldier over here fighting for your right to drive and breathe safely? lol...for real though.
Well I can settle for $1400 shipped within the US, but so far the ebay auction has the unit going for $1300. So I guess it's up to whoever gets the last bid wins the unit. I appreciate what you have done for us overseas, and wish you the best of luck in Afghanistan and ebay auction ;).

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Ah Chowder your selling your K-Pro? Damn I would be all about this but I'm $300 short!
What ever happened to your 05-06 Reflashed ECU?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump, bid while it is hot. Only 2 more hours till the auction closes. I'll even throw in FedEx 2 Day shipping along w/ a tracking number included in the free shipping :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts