Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Jack in the Box Crew #1!
1,828 Posts
So where exactly are you located? I'm in vegas.. PM me some more info.. I'd most likely spend the hundred bucks and replace the one tire.. Don't need a nail on a long drive like that..

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey,

Do you have any of the stock parts for the car? Also, on the front bumpers, there's some white marks on the lip and bottom of the bumper- are those scratches or is the car just dirty? Can you take some pics of the rear of the car (specifically where it's burnt)??

I'm still trying to sell my Evo, but if it sells, I'd be very interested in coming to take a look at your car.

·
RX-7 ftw
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey,

Do you have any of the stock parts for the car? Also, on the front bumpers, there's some white marks on the lip and bottom of the bumper- are those scratches or is the car just dirty? Can you take some pics of the rear of the car (specifically where it's burnt)??

I'm still trying to sell my Evo, but if it sells, I'd be very interested in coming to take a look at your car.
CAI 130 shipped?
pm'd

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
part out the window visors?

·
Orange Member
5,276 Posts
where you in stockton earlyer? coulda sworn i seen a car that looked like yours

·
Registered
565 Posts
check your PMs. Sent you 2 msgs

EDIT:

sorry didnt notice PM box was full... try sending me PMs back now after u read what I sent u

1 - 20 of 51 Posts