Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come...... I had a baby in January and its time for a 4door. I dont want to sell her but shes too loud (nice deep tone) for a baby. I LOVE this car shes been awesome. Turns heads all the time. so heres the details. Female owned and driven,i purchased her brand new with 6 miles from Acura in Jacksonville Fl. in January of 06 Garage kept and maintained to the "T". hand waxed every 6 months. Leather conditioner applied to the seats when detailed.

Please NO TRADES!!!! E-mail with any Questions Located in Dallas Tx.

ok Lets give you guys some options!!

Will sell the car "As Is" seen in the pictures below. For $19,000 OBO
OR
Sell everything separate

Rims $ 2,500 (includes center caps not pictured)
Exhaust $450
06 RSX TypeS "No rims" "No Exhaust" "No Subs". Just cold Air (pain in the ass to take off) $17,000
:wavey:

Buying/Selling/Trading/Shipping:

I will deliver the car within 50 miles of my ZIP for free. Anything other than that, will be up to the buyers disgression.

Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. My address is available for shipping arrangements.

Please have all finances in order before the sale, and a $500 non-refundable deposit is required for all transactions not in person. I am Paypal verified.

Please dont be negative. If you dont like the prices keep it to your self. I'm here to sell my car and this is what i think its worth. I have done my homework and have seen other cars with higher miles and not in as great condition go for more. Just thought people might want more buying options. Seems there is a lot of interest in my rims. Like I said i only know of two sets in the country. (uber rare)... So pm me with offers. Thanks for looking!! More Pictures on request. My phone # is available for questions or just pm me.. ~Jessica~

White pearl with stone interior. 35,602 miles

INJEN COLD AIR INTAKE (YES COLD AIR, NOT SHORT RAM)

BUDDY CLUB PRO SPEC 3 CAT-BACK EXHAUST (NICE DEEP TONE, NO RASP WHAT SO EVER)

EIBACH SPORTLINE SPRINGS ( RIDES LIKE FACTORY)

PHILIPS ULTINON 6000K HID'S ( NO KNOCK-OFF BULBS, OR CHEAP HIDS THAT BURN OUT FAST)

LUMAR WINDOW TINT

2 10IN SONY SUBS IN SEALED ENCLOSURE W/ 1200 WATT SONY AMP (NOT MIND NUMBING LOUD, BUT STILL HITS)

AND MY FAVORITE

18X8.5 VOLK RACING LIMITED EDITION "RED" CE28N'S (ONLY 2 SETS WERE EVER DELIVERED TO THE U.S. AND I WAS THE FIRST, WAITED 7 MONTHS TO GET THESE... I HAVE THE RECEIPTS TO BACK IT UP, THEY ARE AUTHENTIC VOLK RACING FROM RAYS ENGINEERING IN JAPAN.)

RIMS ARE WRAPPED IN FALKEN ZIEX 512'S 225/45/ZR18
214-650-7119

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wish I was looking to buy a car...beautiful car! Simple and clean and those wheels set it off! GL w/ sale!

Thank You. I think so too:thumbsup: Im surprised no ones took more intrest in it. when i drive her i get tons of compliments. People chase me down just to take pics of it and of course ask about the rims. I guess times are hard right now. If anyone knows anyone looking for a clean rsx point them my way!! Thanks again:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump!!!!! I cant float 2 car payments soo i have to sell her before i get a 4dr..... Going to list her on Autotrader this weekend..........

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
that price is unrealistic... maybe $12-14k almost four years old yeah tried to sell his for $20 and it was pure sexx not trying to be negative just IMO of a realistic price here in our community

·
I'll stick you!
5,644 Posts
Try dealer trade in. You should be able to get $14,000-$16,000 for it.

·
Expert Amateur
117 Posts
how much for exhaust + shipped to Chicago area?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts