Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I bought my car used a few months back and it had these wheels on them. Here's how they looked on my RSX. I've recently changed my wheels and am selling these. These are for the wheels only, tires not included. Lugnuts w/locks are also included and stems and caps are also still on the wheel. All 4 wheels are in excellent condition, no curb rash. I washed the wheels today, and noticed a couple very small rock chips, they are really hard to pick out, normal wear. The wheel shop that took off the tires, has some black stuff, that rubs off with a little elbow greese. All in all, you won't see these marks when you have tires mounted, I wasn't going to worry about cleaning every one of these marks off when you won't see them when tires are mounted.

Asking $350 + Paypal fees if shipping. I won't budge much on the price, as these wheels are 9.5/10.

I have the boxes from my new wheels and can ship at buyers expense. My ZIP is 95363, so please go to ups or fedex's site to determine shipping cost. I would say these are about 20 pounds per box? (When I get home tonight, I'll weigh them in the box to verify, I will also update the deminstions of the box)

I realized as I had this ready to post that I don't have any pics with my user name next to the wheels. As I don't have an Itrader feedback yet, I will take another pic tonight with them in the box with my user id. I have an EBAY account with 108 positive feedback at 100%. You can check my ebay feedback, I also use the same screen name.

UPDATED PHOTOS BELOW

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sfitz23&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I was just realizing as I didn't know much about the TSX wheel, is that all 4 wheels have the TPMS sensor installed on them. From what I've found online, these sensors go for $100+. I'm not changing the price of $350, but wanted to add this info in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts