Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale is my 1990 volkswagen corrado. Car runs fine, it's super low but can be adjusted height and dampening. Just getting bored with it and want a new project. 5000 obo or trade for anything of similar value that sparks my interest, or trade for something plus cash on your end to equal the value of my car. I don't have to sell it so i won't be sad if it doesnt.

-engine
It's a g60(1.8l supercharged 4cyl)head was recently freshened up when cam was added.
stage 4 superchager upgrade from kompressor kanada
techtonics tuning 260/268 cam
eurosport boostpipes
65mm(16psi) pulley
bahn brenner stage 4 chip
3.5 bar frp
bahn brenner billet fuel rail and 30lb injectors, but arent installed yet.
Block is stock but still running strong, transmission shifts fine with no problems.

-exterior
Car was resprayed factory black
front fenders were pulled and rolled, rears were rolled
helix clear turns and fogs
helixclear/red tails
oem 90mm euro front lip.

-suspension
Ksport coilovers with about 15k miles on them
control arms with poly bushings
neuspeed upper front strut bar
autotech rear strut bar
neuspeed 28mm rear sway bar, stock front swaybar.

-Wheels
3pc Speedline mistrals 2113(THE only set in 4x100 left in north america, super rare) with centers painted burgundy and running gold bolts, 17x7.5 all around with 15mm spacers in the rear, wrapped with 205/40/17 falken 512 tires with 80% left

-interior
seats have been reupholstered black leather with burgundy piping
matching recaro booster seat for a child
Old school grant steering wheel and billet shift knob with g60 engraved on top of it.

the bad

ac and heat do not work
no door panels
have audio system, just not hooked up. door speakers and rear speakers are still new in the box
odometer stopped reading at 181k, close to 200k now

feel free to ask questions, i'll be honest about the car.

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/16vgti88/?action=view&current=1268388967.jpg&newest=1

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heater core blew so I bypassed it, that's why the heat doesn't work. Don know why the ac doesn't work, was like that when I bought it, not my daily so I never worried about it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts