Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both Boards are OBO and PICK UP ONLY

Today I have a 158cm Nidecker Picto snowboard, a set of Medium (size 8-12) Ride LX bindings, and a pair of size 9 snowboarding boots. All of these items are from the 2005 season. The board has been used 2 seasons. The board has some scratches on the back of it, but none that will severely affect the snowboarding experience. Most of the board is waxed from what I felt except the sides. The white spots show wear/wax. The bindings on the outer sides of them have paint chipping off, and the boots have some wear on the front of them, but that's just the looks. It's a great board for terrain. I have never done park before, so I wouldn't know about that. SOLD

The second Board is my 157cm 2007? Rossignol Premier Board that has been used just about 5-7 times (only one season), with a pair of Ride SX red camo bindings, and size 10 DC boots. Board is in good condition and has only been on terrain, never park. The bindings have a little wear on them as well.

I am PayPal Verified!
https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/[email protected]

Pictures

Right boot has wear

Left boot is in excellent condition!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.