Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Might be interested--seeing how you work at a shop . . . any body work done to it? Any accidents etc? Do you have the original hood etc? And how would you know it's never been raced or driven hard? You're not the original owner.
i brought the car from an ladie so i guess she didnt rev car and i didnt. the car has been hit in front breaking my body kit so i change every thing back to stock no fram damage sorry i sold my oem hood already. come to my shop and take a look. the car is very clean. i didnt wash car when i took those pictures.call me

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't come to your shop--I'm in Cali. you sold the oem hood? I'm confused. Why would anyone sell jus the oem hood? Was there damage to it? Have you run a carfax on this thing? Is it a rebuilt title? Salvaged? etc?
i ran the car fax already is a clean title. but one accident was shown but it was a small one by me. some guy back in to my car and crack my body kit so i made a claim no frame damage just the front bumper and fenders was crack. so i change every thing back to stock. like i was say i have a shop here some customer offter me a good price for my hood so i sold it. if you want ill could get a oem hood. call me and ill answer all your question by phone. i could have car shipped to you for a good price let me know. tommy 646-208-3086

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
i never said it was a tab i got fiberglass bumper and fender before. a guy driving a van back into me pretty hard cracking the front bumper and fender. anyways your at cali i think is pretty hard for us to deal without you seeing the car unless you want to come to nyc to see car. anyone els wants a cheap and low mileage rsx
takes more then a tap to have to replace a front bumper and both fenders.. if u had to replace both fenders quite a good chance a hood got broke in the deal too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts