Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 RSX Type-S White w/Blues Carrizzma Pearls and Black Interior 2005 Seats. 62K miles CLEAN CARFAX

SRI, Tein Springs, debadged and shaved so no holes on the trunk, tinted windows, aside from that, the car is stock.

Wheels are Blacked out Acura Wheels, not the 5 spokes... I'm not sure exactly what they were from.

Brand New Battery, Brand New Catalytic Converter... Tires have plenty of thread... got them from Melo a couple years ago and have not put a single mile on it.

If interested, PM me. I'm highly motivated to sell this car so I'm hoping for a quick sale!

LMK if interested.

Attachments

·
A Little Dirt Never Hurt
998 Posts
2002 RSX Type-S White w/Blues Carrizzma Pearls and Black Interior. 62K Miles

SRI, Tein Springs, debadged and shaved so no holes on the trink or the front bumper, tinted windows, aside from that, the car is stock.

Wheels are Blacked out Acura Wheels, not the 5 spokes... I'm not sure exactly what they were from.

I'm gettin the car out of storage this week and will post current pictures. If interested, PM me. I wanna start showing the car next week. I'm highly motivated to sell this car so I'm hoping for a quick sale!

LMK if interested.
WTF is a trink?? :troll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts