Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a 2003 RSX Type S with 60k. I repainted it Toyota "Super White" so it's not the stock white. It's one of the brightest whites. I did paint the door jams but not under the hood or trunk. Orginal color is Desert Silver.

Here's some of the specs
*H&R full coilover system
*17" Rota Boost Rims w/ falkon tires
*Python Alarm
*Short Shifter
*Front/Rear Drill/Slot Rotors
*JDM Depo Headlights
*Complete Camber kit set
*Just did a allignment Front and Rear
*Front spoiler is urethane
*Back and tail is plastic
*Pioneer CD/MP3 Player
*Trunk Cover
*Honda emblems is authetic JDM.

Nothing done to motor. Totally stock and babied. Car turns lots of heads. Everyone on here should own a RSX but was wondering if any of your friends wanted one. Email me at [email protected] for more questions and more pictures.

Attachments

·
She dirty
2,741 Posts
why would you repaint it? clean title?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer I purchased it from said the title was clean but when I bought the car and got it insured, insurance company said it's hit a deer before. Got the title and the title said its been rebuilt, fully inspected and approved. Car runs great, and looks great. New pictures be up today

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Thats cool... well GL... Im trying to sell my k20a swapped base RSX... Been trying for a long time... In 4 months I have been contacted by 37 different people... 3 of which told me they were buying the car and never showed/backed out/ or tried to give me a fake cashiers check...

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
The dealer I purchased it from said the title was clean but when I bought the car and got it insured, insurance company said it's hit a deer before. Got the title and the title said its been rebuilt, fully inspected and approved. Car runs great, and looks great. New pictures be up today
If this is actually true, thats against the law, and you could sue the dealership...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.