Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
help, where do you live? what's md? i live in minnesota, how about 17.5k?

this doesn't change my opinion on if i want or don't want the car but i'm just curious. what happened to the acura, and the rsx-s sign? it don't really matter since i'm gona put a integra emblem and then a type-s emblem anyways when i do get a rsx

·
WW
161 Posts
this doesn't change my opinion on if i want or don't want the car but i'm just curious. what happened to the acura, and the rsx-s sign? it don't really matter since i'm gona put a integra emblem and then a type-s emblem anyways when i do get a rsx
haha, he probably just took them off. quite a few members tend to do that. if u get integra badge you have to get a type r badge! haha

g/l with sale thread starter. looks really clean

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I was on vacation. The car is up for sale again. I got the axleback off a member on here. I had JDM Type-S badges (going up for sale this week) but took em off.

·
FREE IRAN!!!!
3,985 Posts
help, where do you live? what's md? i live in minnesota, how about 17.5k?

wow what is this 20 questions??

bump for a nice car :thumbsup: gl

1 - 20 of 22 Posts