Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROPPED - $17500 - This is a great deal, this is the blue-book value of this car. With the mods that it has, that's pretty hard to beat.

One owner, kept very clean. Clean title, CARFAX report is available upon request.

I planned on having this car until it died so it has been cared for immaculately. Financial issues however have caused the need to sell this car for something a little lower in price (and the insurance on this thing is killing me).

Modifications were all done by a professional. Oil and oil filter changed religiously every 5k miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic, transmission fluid changed within the last 2k miles.

Modifications:

• 20% Window Tint on Side and Rear Windows, and front visor strip
  • Custom CarPC Install with touchscreen
  • ClubRSX Lowering Springs
  • Rear Adjustable Camber Kit
  • Buddy Club Racing Short Shifter
  • Skunk2 Shift Knob
  • Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
  • Injen Cold Air Intake

All OEM parts were kept, allowing the owner to return this vehicle to stock form if desired.

I will note that there is one rim that has minor curb rash, but a wheel shop could easily repair this. Also there is a small dent in the drivers side door, quoted by a repair shop at just under $500 to fix. Tires will need to be replaced within the next 5-10k miles.

Brakes still have at least 50% of the pad material left, and replacement Hawk HPS pads will be included with the sale.

If you would like more information, pm me

Attachments

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice car...

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
1 question, is it fine to change the oil every 5K miles, isnt it a bit too much? Thanks.

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
wow now that i think about it this is EXTREMELY close to the description of my car cept i would do the oil changes a bit sooner. injen cai... 40k... bcss... (wanted a carPC as well)... eh, but im PWP so i win! good luck on the sale man. nice car!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, most people think 5k is actually too soon for synthetic, but I figure it's better safe than sorry. Nice car by the way!

Also I forgot to mention that I'm the original purchaser of this vehicle, I picked it up with 8 miles on it and the motor never saw above 3.5k rpms until the first oil change at 3000 miles. I also have owned two other cars that were manual, so you don't need to worry that I learned to drive a manual on this car.

Anyway, thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
This is a bit too much for regular oil, synthetic is different.
ok thanks, i was changing out my synthetic every 2500 miles and since I was using the greddy oil it was costing me like 70 a oil change.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts