Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Roto Rooter Trainee
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$6500 OBO

Purchased in 2015 with 167K for $7100 the car is garage kept and is not driven regularly. For any specific picture requests or questions 513.301.591seven.

Replaced the following parts:

A/C:
compressor
condenser
expansion valve
receiver/dryer

Chassis:
Knuckles (new OEM)
wheel bearings (new OEM)
LCAs (new OEM)
inner and outer tie rods (OEM)
end links and bushings (OEM)
ASPEC struts and springs
Michelin Super Sport A/S 3 tires

Brakes:
all four calipers
front pads and rotors have 15k on them
rear rotors have 0 miles on them
new parking brake cable last week

Engine:
New OEM Acura battery and tie down
new OEM chain guides and timing chain at 170K
new spark plugs at 170K
Oil changed prior to listing, 0 miles on it.

Drivetrain:
New CV Axles and axle seals at 190K
MTec shift spring (race)
P-Spec adjustable shifter installed (factory one comes with the car)
MTF just changed prior to listing, 0 miles on it.

Interior:
Steering wheel, seats (no rips or tears) and door cards replaced with parts from a 67k mile vehicle.
New OEM in-dash coin tray installed(old one wouldn't stay shut)
New OEM ASPEC shift knob installed Dec 2019
Redline leather shift boot with interior matching stitching
OEM carpet floor mats
All-weather OEM floor mats
Rear Cargo OEM tray

Exterior:
New OEM wing installed in 2018 (purchased when they were discontinuing them)
OEM car cover and storage bag

The bad:
Passenger fog light has a rock hole in the lens, still functions. I have the front bumper blank offs for fog light removal. The kit is OEM and I installed it after purchasing the vehicle.
The T-bar is fatigued by the hood latch. It functions, but will need repaired/replaced in the future.
The front bumper has a 3 inch hair line tear, it's an odd discrepancy, I can provide pictures of it to any one concerned. I don't know how it happened, I purchased the vehicle with in that condition, but it's not very noticeable and all the VIN stickers are present around the vehicle so I left it. I got a quote from a local shop to repair it (was under $250)
The rear bumper has a few abnormalities around the license plate, like it backed into a trash can or something, but it's not very noticeable, the area concerned is pictured. (right side below license plate)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nice car for a nice price. I'm sure this will sell quickly.

Its tempting for me but I don't have the driveway space at the moment...

·
You John Rambo?
379 Posts
Way to keep up on all the stuff that wears out. If you want to sell that car cover and your A-spec suspension PM me.

·
Roto Rooter Trainee
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Way to keep up on all the stuff that wears out. If you want to sell that car cover and your A-spec suspension PM me.
Thanks, I've changed more parts out, battery tie down, misc corroded engine bolts etc, but not worth listing. At this time, I'm not parting anything out, I prefer to let it go as is. It comes with a couple of boxes of spare parts too, 67k cluster, fuse boxes, fuel door cable, just a random assortment of stuff I pulled from the donor 05 car I purchased.

·
Registered
2006 Base Auto Rsx
5 Posts
Wow, great price for a car that has all the wear and tear parts replaced. I would buy this if it was local :/ been looking for a clean local type S for months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts