Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RSXTypeR
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For more pics PM or email....

Email me for pics if you do not see it on this page because for some reason the pics are not showing up on this page....i will email you pics ASAP after your email

****SERIOUS BUYER ONLY*******

Price: $15,500
MILES:15,000 miles
scroll down for descripition of car

email me for more pics...my email is jjp24 at njit dot edu and cell# is 973-617-6127 (leave a messge if i dont pick up)

Reason for selling is that i'm moving to South Carolina after i graduate college soon and i need to get rid of it and also pay for my college loans that im in debt with.

I have a 2006 nautical blue scion tc 5 speed manual in EXCELLENT condition and well maintained and oil changes on time. the car runs fine with NO mechanical problems nor any other types of problem.....it was well maintained and I did not drive it in the city that much just when i commuted from home to college about 12miles trip one way.

DESCRIPITION:
Color: Nautical Blue

Transmission: 5 spd Manual

Accessories:

Exterior:
Fog Lights
Rear Tail Lights by TYC
Rear Bumper Protector
Pedestal Spoiler
B Pillar Appliques by Superior Dash

Interior:
Sport Pedal Covers by OBX Racing Sports: Silver
Shift Knob by OBX Racing Sports: Speed Star (i also have the leather one)

Sound:
Pioneer AM/FM/CD Deck

Wheels:
17" Alloy wheels
Alloy Wheel Locks

Performance:
TRD Sport Muffler

Attachments

·
RSXTypeR
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
factory mods?? anyone wants to go get a NEW tC for 16 with the factory mods then they can..... my brother got the car for 18 with the add-ons...15,500 is a decent price...and he said OBO...

·
Registered
456 Posts
This seems actually like a decent price since it's OBO. They depreciate really minimally and they sell for alot more new than the $16k they're advertised for. The accessories add up fast, the prices are no-haggle, too. Since the accessories are factory, they actually should if anything increase the value.

Personally, I hate the tC, but good luck with the sale, I'm in the minority.

·
RSXTypeR
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This seems actually like a decent price since it's OBO. They depreciate really minimally and they sell for alot more new than the $16k they're advertised for. The accessories add up fast, the prices are no-haggle, too. Since the accessories are factory, they actually should if anything increase the value.

Personally, I hate the tC, but good luck with the sale, I'm in the minority.
people dont see that its true about what you said...thanks...

Im not expecting any CRSX member buying it..but Im trying to get the word out...incase anyones friend is about to go buy one at the dealer might want to look here and save money...

·
RSXTypeR
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol im in sc and looking for one but anyway good luck with selling
i live in sc ....but i go to school in NJ...im going to come to south carolina in 2 weeks...im done with school....let me know if you want me to bring the car there..ill drive it for you there...im in townville, sc...anderson....exit 11 of I85

1 - 8 of 8 Posts