Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/3827540381.html -for pictures

17,400 miles on it, dont really want to sell her but just had my child in april and i need to get a four door vehicle asap, i just replaced the rear tire about five hundred miles ago and changed the oil every 500-750 miles and just had the forks seals replaced. it wasn't mandatory but i wanted it done., the guy who owned it before me tipped it over when he was trying to move it so the left side of the tank has a dent and a few scratches on the left side fairings but nothing deep or broken. she rides really good, agile and very fast. overall while ive had her ive taken very good care of her, and the guy i bought it from did also, just made the mistake of tipping her over, nothing that cant be easily fixed. i bought it for 6500 and i am willing to lose out on the 2 grand to make thing easier for my son. i have the title in hand. i have a very good padded racing kobe jacket(small-medium) for sale and gloves, in very nice condition, look very sporty and awesome. my phone number is 361-876-431one you can call of text anytime with any questions, if ileft anything out sorry just ask me thanks

do not call me if your a business trying to help me sell my vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.