Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· One race car :(
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sierra says: "The Burton Clash is a must have for the fresh beginners. If you are looking to learn quickly and painlessly, this board is for you. With the new Cruise Control technology, progressing is easier than ever before. This board is also perfect for the established rider that wants an affordable, mellow snowboard to cruise around the resort."

Burton says: It's shredding, not rocket science. The Clash has been crafted to help you carve the learning curve to pieces, then spread your skills across the mountain. Our new Cruise Control technology means you?ll spend less time sitting and more time shredding thanks to the effortless ride of its soft, forgiving flex and low camber construction. Even the edges have been turned up at the nose to make it easier to steer, spin, stop, and spray your buddies.

Sierra Says: The Burton Freestyle might very well be the most popular entry-level binding on the planet. Equipped with Burtons famous comfortable ankle straps and bulletproof strength, the Freestyle is the perfect binding to throw on your first setup... or any setup for that matter.

Burton Says:Slay the mountain without selling a kidney. Pick your trick and nail it with the Freestyle. Starting off where the competitor's so-called "premium" bindings bite the dust, the Freestyle is all about making the most of every on-snow minute. A friend that will never let you down, it's got the legendary strength, adjustability, and comfort Burton bindings are famous for, in a new softer flexing baseplate that makes it even easier to just get up and go.

Board new is $150 and bindings are $80 new. Although, they are no longer available since the 2010 models will be for sale shortly.

Pretty much what all that shit above means its a great beginner board and doesn't catch the edge easily. So, it's a very forgiving board. The bindings are great for all-mountain and light park use.

I'm selling since I have another I can use.

$250 firm. (being that you can't obtain this board anymore)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.