Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
then i got my 5zigens up for sale 200 firm
i bought them like this never mounted them on my car, they are rattle canned doesnt look bad and does have some curb rash but nothing too crazy and one of them has a bend but nothing too crazy either. tires are pretty much toast one of them you can see the belts on the inside and another has camber wear and the other 2 are pretty much normal wear but they have low life. spec on rim are 18x7.5 40+something offset ill check later

this is the rim that has the bend

this one has curb rash

no low balling and no shipping and 1st come 1st serve. btw im hardly on here so dont get your feelings hurts if i dont respond to you. located in the 90004 area

·
Motion of the Ocean
9,575 Posts
damn you lol

·
#t=01m01s
3,254 Posts
where do you live and/or how much for the injen cai shipped to 93637? lmk thanks

·
#t=01m01s
3,254 Posts
I live by dtla and I dont want to ship just come pick it up lol
:fuu: its not hard, just go to ups or fedex... there they can box and ship it for you :) lmk and ill pay for shipping if its not too expensive lol

·
#t=01m01s
3,254 Posts
well i dont have a paypal anymore so unless you want to do a money order then ill ship
paypal is free... just get a new one lol so i can send you the money (and it way quicker than money order)

·
Honda4Life
1,501 Posts

·
Honda4Life
1,501 Posts
Pm u back with number

1 - 20 of 74 Posts