Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. before i list this phone on craigslist or redflagdeals or kijiji, i just wanna open this up to my fellow rsxers.

I have used 8gb Iphone with everything in the box. This phone is the first gen iphone and i would say it is 9/10 for it's condition. I had a screen protector on the phone since day one. I'm looking for 400 for the phone and all the accesories obo.

Pm is key.

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
:shady: Why are you selling it?

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
I have an 8 gb 2G iPhone I got the 3G one as well, but didn't like it so I sold it. LOL! But I think dblo7 sais he has a friend that might be interested in the 2g iphone. My original plan was to sell my 2G when I got the 3G. Wasn't happy with what I saw so I got rid of it.

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
i'm looking to get the tytn 2. what do you think of that?
Hrmm...that's ok. I like the HTC Diamond as well. But for now I'm happy with my iPhone. Not about to switch up yet.

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
You should post the firmware version, potential buyers might be interested..
:dontknow: why it matters if you can update it anyway. Mine was 1.1.1 and now I'm running 2.0.1 firmware

·
it doesnt go ne faster!!!
1,459 Posts
how much does a 2g 8gig iphone go for these days anyways? someone was selling a used one for $250 on the ottawa newsgroup.

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
how much does a 2g 8gig iphone go for these days anyways? someone was selling a used one for $250 on the ottawa newsgroup.
$250 is a good deal, but it really depends on the condition. I was offered $400 for mine when I tentatively sold it when I thought I was gonna keep the 3G. But since I decided to keep my 2G I flaked on him...Hahaha.

·
it doesnt go ne faster!!!
1,459 Posts
$250 is a good deal, but it really depends on the condition. I was offered $400 for mine when I tentatively sold it when I thought I was gonna keep the 3G. But since I decided to keep my 2G I flaked on him...Hahaha.
Ya it was not a bad deal. i'm looking for a brandnew 8gig 3g iphone for my fiance for around $400 haha :p do u think i can get one for that price haha.
i just got a nokia n95 8gig and would take that any day over a iphone but thats just me hehe.

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
Ya it was not a bad deal. i'm looking for a brandnew 8gig 3g iphone for my fiance for around $400 haha :p do u think i can get one for that price haha.
i just got a nokia n95 8gig and would take that any day over a iphone but thats just me hehe.
I can get you a N95 8 gig for $500 BNIB. if you're interested...but I'll have to charge you for shipping though

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
^oops you already have one...my bad. reading > me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.