Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 03 rsx type s with only 50k miles! color is abp! exterior is in great shape car drives and looks awesome!! im always getting compiments everywhere i go!

the mods to this car are as follows... c west front lip, aspec sides and rear, oem vis cf hood, diy blackouts, tinted windows, 06 type s rims as wellas the 06 type s decklid spoiler, redouts,

as far as performance i only put on tein s tech springs as well as a injen cai,

the interior is in aweomse shape driver side has normal wear on it, pass. is mint! rest of interior is mint as well!!

now the car also comes with a salvage title.. and let me tell you dont be fooled by the salvage title because this car drives and performs awesome like it cam erom the factory ! i personally think it handles and drives better than my freinds 05 type s that is brand new.. so please do not be fooled by a salvage title... plus you can get a great deal on this awesome car.. my email is [email protected] so please email me for pictures since i have a ton of them i just dont know how to post them on here! thnks alot!!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
browse a pic from your pc, it will spit out an image code
copy and paste the image code on your reply here.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just send me your email if your interested and i will give you the pics... i tried doing the photobucket thing and its not working!! so just send your email to me and i will have pics emailed to you!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.