Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, here's my 2004 Acura TSX up for sale.

I'm selling this car because I picked up a MY04 recently and have to part with this car.

I'm the original owner and have the title in hand ready to sell. This car was always garaged and well cared for.

Make: Acura
Model: TSX
Color: Carbon Grey Pearl / Ebony
Engine: 2.4L K24
VIN: JH4CL958X4C028981

COMPLETE CARFAX - http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=CFX000015413650

NEW PRICE!!

I'm looking to get $17,900 but am open to reasonable offers if the buyer is serious and can have the payment sent within a short time frame. The car is still under Warranty so you can buy an extended warranty if you prefer that.

I have a full range of pictures on my album

http://imagehost.rlmarketing.com/ac-tsx/

Mods:
20% Global Tint All around
Comptech Short Shifter
Skunk2 Shift Knob
M3 Replica Spoiler

Everything else is bone stock.

I pointed out every flaw on the car in the pictures in my album, nothing is rusting or major, lots of it are probably overlooked unless your super anal about the condition of the car (like I am).

The price has been already lowered from KBB and Edmunds to match the imperfections on the exterior. The interior is almost flawless save a bit of wear on the driver and passenger seat (all in the picture). All the rims have road rash, but no cracks or major damage, but they are on brand new Yokohama YK520's (<6k miles) Most people switch the rims out anyway so if you really want them replaced with new OEM rims I can have that arranged for an additional $300.

Oil is still 5w20, I didn't make the change to synthetic. Changes were done within the 3000-4000mi interval religiously. Shell or Mobil Premium only.

If you need more pictures or have questions shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

·
TURBO POWERED
1,711 Posts
Bump for a nice car, love the tint.... G/L with the sale

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2004 S2000, I cut and paste this post off the S2ki forums so I should fix that :)

I am dropping the price hoping it'll sell soon

$17,900

Milage update: 48,1xx this car is just sitting in a garage waiting to be driven

1 - 10 of 10 Posts