Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bought it brand new a little less then 1.5 years ago for 1300
Comes with Alpine Ipod Adapter (purchased seperately for 125$) and Alpine Remote control (purchased seperately 75$ off ebay)

Screen is in PERFECT working condition, no scratches, no dead pixels. Its nearly brand new

I have everything from the box to the instruction manual

PulseTouch™
At the press of a button, the motorized 7" LCD panel emerges from the standard, single-DIN receiver chassis. Though touch-screen monitors are nothing new, this is the first to offer a unique "tactile" feedback. Alpine embedded piezoelectric elements within the screen that either expand or contract when pressure is applied, resulting in a perceptible "click" when the screen is touched. Though I haven't counted, Alpine indicates the screen is capable of creating eight different and unique types of feedback, depending on the screen and type of control touched. In addition to the tangible feedback, most buttons also elicit a slight audible feedback. Not quite a "beep", more like a subtle "boop." Say it out loud a few times, and you'll hear the difference (just make sure no one else is around while you try this).

The positioning of on-screen menus and controls is consistent across almost every source. This consistency, and the tactile feedback, makes it easy to control the IVA-D300 while keeping your eyes on the road – not on the radio!

Its honestly an amazing screen, great picture quality.
I have no more need for it, car is gone.

Looking for 600$ or best offer
must go!

pm me

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Purchased locally from a audio shop in montreal, 1300$ with everything (including taxes which are 15% here)

Need to get rid of it, open to offers.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.