Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should have pics tomorrow. Everything is out. I took pics of the headunit with everything thats included with it. I need to take pics of the nav still so i'll post everything at once tomorrow

·
You've Seen The Butcher
740 Posts
Should have pics tomorrow. Everything is out. I took pics of the headunit with everything thats included with it. I need to take pics of the nav still so i'll post everything at once tomorrow
kool

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh yea if you work at Acura parts maybe we can work something out because I need an Aspec front bumper in BOM for my 06. My Mugen lip has some damage, and I dont want to get rid of the car with just Aspec wing, Aspec rear, Aspec sides, and a messed up mugen lip. Might as well just go all Aspec

·
You've Seen The Butcher
740 Posts
oh yea if you work at Acura parts maybe we can work something out because I need an Aspec front bumper in BOM for my 06. My Mugen lip has some damage, and I dont want to get rid of the car with just Aspec wing, Aspec rear, Aspec sides, and a messed up mugen lip. Might as well just go all Aspec
i indeed do run the parts department over at pohanka acura in chantilly during the evening shift...let me get you a price on an aspec lip when i get in to work today and we can negotiate if yer down to do so, thanks Ed:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.